Friday 20 April 2012

 I have drawn 50 thumbnails sketches to give myself a starting point for generating concepts that I will develop into my final selection of fifteen soldiers. These thumbnails are drawn in very little detail an with a focus on producing a range of different images. I see it as translating as many designs as possible from my mind to the paper until I have brainstormed enough of them. The next stage is to take these thumbnails and develop them further into more detailed and coloured designs. One thumbnail can be interpreted in several different. As opposed to the last unit where I followed Scott Robertson style of sketching silhouettes thumbnail, I have instead used Mike Yamada's style of using a wide brush to avoid adding too much detail, but giving more of an idea towards what could be produced.


No comments:

Post a Comment