Wednesday 28 March 2012

Learning Agreement

   We have scripted out our own learning agreements for this unit and are attempting to work to a schedule that we set ourselves. As the brief is set by us, we have to state our intent and propose our workload as a realistically attainable amount. I am going to be doing a sample of concept work for an imagined science fiction game set in the universe of 'Roscillia'. This universe that I have created to be the backdrop for my game is deep and involved with its own storyline, history and politics. The concepts I will produce are designs for the standard Roscillian soldier and an environmental piece depicting a cityscape. I will also include a 3D sculpt of one of my designs to challenge my abilities as this is outside of my comfort zone and I wish to use this project as an opportunity to expand my knowledge of programs and skill set.

No comments:

Post a Comment